FBI Serial Murder Case Chapter 3: Can Camel escape from the Black Organization!?
The previous chapter can be found here:
This post contains spoiler.
Detective Conan, File 1063 — ©Gosho Aoyama / Shogakukan Inc.
- Yusaku and Conan point out that Jodie used a different romanization style with the other agents; she wrote the place's name Kadefu as "Kadehu," the romanization style Japanese people learn at an elementary school.
- Gin and Vodka find Camel's car, start to chase after it.
- Camel drives into a tunnel-like structure called Umibotaru. When Camel gets out of the tunnel, Kir shoots at Camel's right arm. Camel's car falls into Tokyo bay.
- Gin and other Black Organization (BO) members arrive at the sight. Vermouth keeps silent seeing the spot Camel fell. Korn says "I feel like I've seen him before... If I see his face again, I'll remember."
- Camel has woken up in the car sinking down the bay. He manages to get out the car and swims up to the surface where no BO members present.
- Yusaku says "Someone in the BO has keen eyes to see through the things. We might have been a little bit underestimated them."
Kir's Excellent Ability
Kir is an undercover agent from the CIA. She decided to go back to the BO as a spy again (file 603 or vol.58 file 6). Camel faked his death at that time so that Kir could get back to the BO smoothly.
If the BO realizes that Camel is alive, they get suspicious of Kir, making her in a desperate situation.
But she needs to pull a bullet to Camel. She intentionally aims at around the right arm to avoid a lethal wound. Also, if Camel falls into the bay, it would raise the possibility for Camel to run away from the BO.
She is definitely an excellent skilled agent.
Vermouth and Korn Might Remember Camel Soon...
On the other hand, Vermouth might be suspicious of Kir. She knows that Kir could shoot down Camel but Kir didn't. Also, Vermouth had seen Camel in a close range in file 893 (Vol. 89 File 11). She might start remembering Camel.
Also, Korn says "If I see his face again, I'll remember." This might indicate he would remember Camel soon. If Korn remembers that Camel was the driver when Kir came back to the BO, Kir will be in danger. That's why Kir looks anxious when Korn says this.
Whatever it takes, Camel needs to hide from the BO for Kir's sake, and come back to the FBI safely.