An exciting series started in Detective Conan: FBI Serial Murder Case (6 chapters in total). This series involves the Black Organization a lot. Will this lead to the climax of Detective Conan?
This post contains spoiler.
Detective Conan, File 1061 — ©Gosho Aoyama / Shogakukan Inc.
- The Black Organization (BO) is looking for the FBI's hideout in Japan. They've already killed four FBI agents.
- The Junior Detective League(Conan, Haibara, and others) happen to find a foreigner's body fallen from high up; Conan found Vodka up there.
- Conan identified the victim as an FBI agent by ID. He also sees the agent's phone screen showing a kind of code. Chianti tries to shoot at Conan, but Kir interrupts it because some citizens start gathering.
- BO decide to withdraw. "We haven't retrieved his FBI ID yet." Vodka asks Gin. "Never mind, FBI won't reveal us in public though the news should disturb the community."
- Conan takes the FBI ID with him and rushes to Kudo mansion to tell Akai about the incident. When arrives, so many FBI agents—including Akai, James Black, Jodie, and Camel— are there to stay safe. Conan tells them about the murdered FBI agent and the involvement of BO.
- James wonders why the code is cracked by BO. Conan tells them they might have hucked the device and deciphered it.
Gin Might Become Suspicious About Conan
Gin says this murder case should disturb the community when Japanese people knew the victim was an FBI agent. Then the FBI, who is secretly investigating BO cannot work freely because Japanese police would interfere or take initiative, etc.
However, Conan takes the FBI ID away with him so that neither the police nor the TV station identifies the victim is the FBI. (Isn't this a kind of crime? 😂 )
If the news won't mention the FBI's name, Gin might become suspicious about the kid (Conan) who approached the body. Eventually, they would know who Conan really is and would chase after Conan.
Though this scenario will bring tense, deadly situations to Conan and his community, it would lead to an exciting climax for us, the readers.
Let's see what would happen next!